Group Retirement Solutions (GRS)
Product and services
An operating unit of Manulife’s Canadian Division, GRS has been helping Canadian employers offer convenient Retirement Savings options to their employees for more than 70 years.
GRS offers a variety of flexible retirement-savings products for Canadian groups, including
- Defined contributions pension plans,
- Registered retirement savings plans,
- Deferred profit-sharing plans,
- Non-registered savings plans,
- Employee share ownership plans, and
- Investment only services for defined benefit plans.
GRS provides a range of support services:
- Diverse investment managers and funds (plus multi-manager mandates),
- Tailored plan designs,
- Automated tools to help plan sponsors manage administration, plus
- Education resources to engage members in planning actively for retirement.
Administrative and service offices
GRS’ central administration offices are located in Kitchener, Ontario (Head Office) and Montreal, Quebec. These operations are supported by nine service offices across Canada, located in Toronto, Kitchener, Montreal, Ottawa, Halifax, Calgary, Vancouver, Edmonton and Winnipeg.
GRS’ vision is to be the most professional group savings and retirement provider in Canada
- Delivering solutions employers can manage easily, and
- Offering services that engage employees in building a better retirement.